Followers

Your Ad Here

Monday, November 8, 2010

Ca Maria Adele

The Ca Maria Adele is located inside an historical Venetian Palazzo. It has been recently renovated and offers all the modern amenities. The hotel is eclectically decorated with “damschi” fabrics, African wood furniture, marble fireplaces, fur wall paper, moresch lamps, Swaroski crystals , the list goes and on . A combination of exotic, romantic, mystical and fascination makes this a the delightful hotel.
Don’t miss the view while having breakfast or a drink from the terrace! The boats gliding down the canal, the breathtaking Santa Maria della Salute Church right in front. The Moroccan inspired theme of the terrace with the lanterns, coloured glass and vivid warm hues give an enchanting feel to whatever time of day it is.


24 comments:

Buff Drinklots said...

Jesus christ, I hope the sinks piss gold.

HondaX said...

man great hotel....

SoreLosersGaming said...

A bit too gaudy for me...

JohnnyShams said...

Oh wow... I dont know if this is elegant or over done...

Skimbosh said...

Those rooms look like heaven and Hell, respectively. Time to hit that church across the street.

CAE.II said...

Wow, these are really elegant looking, like almost royal looking!!

Don't think I could ever afford anything like this, but it's still cool to look at!! Thanks!

scorpion taco said...

a bit over done if ya ask me....

RoodNverse said...

id love to sleep in those beds for a night

Insurance Advice Guy said...

looking forward to your post tomorrow

Mr. Bloggity said...

Never really been a hardcore fan of the Victorian stuff!

iMonei said...

rich people....

happybuffet said...

My god. I don't think I'd feel comfortable sleeping in those rooms.

The Drug Connoisseur said...

That's the King's suite. Nice blog you got.

Uncle Nihilio said...

Fancy-assed!

Dan said...

Crap, I'd stay there. I'd bring a lady and pretend she is my queen.

Anonymous said...

I bet the fapping lotion they have is awesome

Anonymous said...

dare I say, faptastic?

i_love_weed said...

sweeeet :D

Bruno said...

I would want to rent a room like that... oh god

SC2 Strats said...

wow that is extremely ornate.

ego_rko said...

nice bead room =)

tortacular said...

This site is like cake for everyone. and its not a lie!

befashionistic.blogspot.com/ said...

oh my god, this blog makes me love life

Seion said...

Man, I don't think I could possibly sleep under a chandelier like that.

Post a Comment